Faculty/Staff Request Forms
This request form is utilized for those requesting live captioning, ASL interpreting, or cued language transliteration for an Iowa State event
All exam referrals to the EAC must be completed through the form listed below. More information about this process can be found on the EAC main page
- Reference the How to Refer Exams to the EAC page
If your department/office is interested in having a member of the SAS team present to your group, please fill out the request form linked below.
Presentation options include:
- SAS Overview (20-30 min)
- Access and Inclusion: the Diversity of Disability (50 min)
- Neurodiversity: Awareness and Access Needs (50 min)
- Strengthen Student Engagement with Campus Technology (20-30 min)
Student Request Forms
Follow the link below to see instructions for applying for accommodations through our office
If you have been approved for one of the following accommodations, you should request conversion of course material using the Digital Course Materials Request Form below.
- Digital copies of all course materials
- Digital textbook
- Kurzweil reader accessibility software