Exam Accommodations Center
The Exam Accommodations Center (EAC) will be open for scheduled exams during the following times:
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Note: All exams completed by 4:45 pm
All exams must be referred to the EAC in advance by instructors with each exam being completed by 5:00 PM on the scheduled date.
Please contact our EAC staff with questions
For inquiries regarding exam accommodations at the EAC, please use the contact information below
Location: The Exam Accommodation Center is located on the first floor of the Hixson-Lied Student Success Center at 215 Beach Road. Accessible entrances, equipped with automatic door openers, are located on both the north (first floor) and south (garden level) sides
In order to maintain the quality and integrity of the services provided at the Exam Accommodation Center, the following guidelines, exam receipt requirements, and student expectations are in place:
- Only students with a Notification Letter or a Temporary Educational Assistance letter are eligible to take exams in the EAC.
- Professors/Instructors are encouraged to provide exam accommodations when possible. However, Professors/Instructors may work with EAC staff to arrange exam accommodations by referring exams through Accommodate. Please use the How to Refer Exams to the EAC page for instructions on how to refer exams.
- Professors/Instructors must complete their exam referral at least 1 week prior to the exam to assist EAC staff with scheduling.
- Student should confirm exam arrangements with Professor/Instructor at least 1 week prior to the date of the exam.
- Exams must be scheduled in advance with the Exam Accommodations Center-- drop-in exams will not be allowed.
- 1 Entrance to low distraction testing room with cubbies for personal items
- 2 Image of low distraction cubicles in the EAC
- 3 Image of low distraction cubicle
- 4 Image of private testing room in the EAC