Welcome to Student Accessibility Services
The Student Accessibility Services office (SAS), formerly Student Disability Resources (SDR), at Iowa State University is a unit in the Dean of Students Office that supports students with disabilities related to the services and programs that enable their access to education and university life.
SAS believes that equity, social justice, and diversity are essential to creating/maintaining an environment of equal access and opportunity for all. We believe that disability is a naturally occurring aspect of the diversity of life and that it is an integral part of society and to the Iowa State University campus community.
Online access to Student Accessibility Services
Please complete the online:
Referral / Request Forms
- Exam Accommodations Referral Form
- Text to Speech Request Form
- Hearing Accommodation Request Form
- Captioned Media Request Form
- Academic Year: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Summer and Breaks: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm