Information For Students
Exam Administration Hours
8:15 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
All Exams Must be Pre-scheduled
- You will receive an e-mail from Exam Accommodations detailing the exam scheduling procedure.
- All exams must be scheduled at least 1 hour in advance.
- Walk-ins are not allowed.
The following items are not allowed in testing rooms:
- Cell phone
- Drink (other than water in a clear and lidded container)
- Back Pack
All items that are not specifically approved by your instructor for use during exam must be left in a cubby in the lobby.
Exam Check In Procedures
- Check-in at the front desk/reception area at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Scan student ID.
- Store all personal belongings in the designated area of front office.
- Please wait quietly to be taken to your exam room.
- Check-out at the front desk, return exam and all exam materials in the exam folder provided. All parts of an exam must be returned, no part (including notes, scratch paper, formula sheets, etc.) may be taken out of the EAC.
- Cheating and other forms of academic misconduct are strictly prohibited. If academic misconduct is observed or suspected, the exam may be terminated and the incident will be reported to the course instructor immediately.
- During the exam students may not speak with other test-takers, text, or email.
- Late arrival: If a student is late to a scheduled exam, the end time will not be extended without approval from the instructor.
- Exam end time: All exams end at 4:45 p.m. Exams may not extend beyond Exam Accommodations Center hours of operation (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
- All personal belongings, electronic devices, removable media, and/or materials not indicated by the instructor on the EAC referral form or approved on the student's Notification Letter must be stored in the designated area. If you do not want to store it outside of the testing room, do not bring it to the EAC.
- Students must remain quiet at all times while in the EAC.
- If a question arises during the exam, EAC staff will attempt to contact the instructor. It is not guaranteed that the instructor will be available and the exam duration will not be extended. The student may write a note to the instructor on the exam.
- No outside scratch paper allowed unless approved by the instructor on the EAC Referral form. All scratch paper must be turned in upon check-out.
- Restroom breaks are not allowed unless approved on the student’s Notification Letter.
- No food or drink (other than water in a clear and lidded container) is allowed in the testing room unless approved on the student’s Notification Letter.
- The EAC is monitored by security cameras with recording capabilities at all times.